Skip to product information
1 of 1

Roberta Fugatti

Roberta Fugatti - Pinot Grigio, Trentino-AltoAdige, Valdiage DOC, Italy (2022)

Roberta Fugatti - Pinot Grigio, Trentino-AltoAdige, Valdiage DOC, Italy (2022)

Regular price $28.00
Regular price Sale price $28.00
Sale Sold out

Lemon drop, orange blossom, white flower and celery. Wet stone minerality drive a precise, racy fresh finish. 

REGION Italy > Trentino-AltoAdige > Valdadige
GRAPE(S) 100% Pinot Grigio
ABV 13%
FEATURES Organic, Vegan

In the tiny DOC of Valdadige in the Alps, Roberta alongside her sister Cristina and brother Giuseppe, created Roberta Fugatti Winery, the sister winery to the beloved Azienda Agricola Roeno, founded by their father Rolando over half a century ago. 

Vegan and organically farmed. Roberta Fugatti uses green manure, no chemical treatments and no pesticides. Cool winters and warm summers, lake wind and the diurnal shift provide ultimate growing conditions while the diverse soils of the sandy river banks, clay valley soil and gravelly fossil rich mountain slopes create a great home for their vines. After a gentle de-stemming and pressing, follows an alcoholic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. After fermentation, 70% of the wine remains in contact with the lees for approximately six months in stainless steel tanks. The remaining 30% is aged in barrels where the malolactic fermentation takes place.

View full details